stress knitting will probably just begin as my rant as I get frustrated with my knitting often like tonight I was half way through a pattern for a friend of mine and realized I was not following the pattern correctly at all so it was frogged back to the very beginning which just really sucked I was so upset with it and of course half way through frogging it my DH asks if I want to go to bed NO! I am way to stressed now to be able to sleep so here I am at midnight rereading the pattern and writing this blog.
I totally understand how you felt!!! When Im in the middle of fixing a project I have to get it right ASAP!! It stresses me out and weighs on my mind where I cant even think about doing anything else until it is fixed. Because if I dont fix it right away I feel like it will be messed up more or I wont be able to find the problem again yada yada. It just NEEDS to fixed right then. I totally understand the power it has over us lol :)
ReplyDelete