Thursday, April 9, 2015
market bags
I have found a new love I am truly in love with all of the fun market bags on revelry I have made three in the last week cant wait to get them photographed tomorrow morning and get them listed on my etsy store come stop by some time if you like www.etsy.com/chicksticks i have just started this new little adventure I hope that this will take off and be able to stay at home with my handsome little man that has stolen my heart. sorry I am horrible with punctuation and I am aware that this is like a huge run on sentence hope you don't find this unreadable cause I really am liking writing to myself on this fun little blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love your bags they are so cute!! You are such a great knitter and I love seeing your stuff!!
ReplyDelete